Stanley Greenspan ~
Marilyn Friend~
Louise Derman-Sparks- Professor Emeritus Pacific Oak College, CA
“ It was also very rewarding. It made me feel whole, creative and so it came my life long journey with early childhood education and the passion to make sure that all children were taught in environments and in ways that truly nurtured their ability to grow and development to their fullest ability.”
Raymond Hernandez MS Ed
“I am not here to save the world. I am here to make a difference in the community."




Jamie,
ReplyDeleteI love the quote from Stanley Greenspan. Children need to learn how to interact with their peers and teacher. Communication and socialization is very important inside the early childhood setting. Children learn better when they are in a an environment where they feel safe.
Jamie, I enjoyed reading your post! I especially like the quote by Stanley Greenspan stating "why follow a child's lead?". Our goal is to help them understand the world around them and when they are able to trust us this builds relationships.
ReplyDelete