The most amazing people who continue to make me who I am today ❤
My mom and dad: My parents have played the biggest role in my development and accomplishments. They have been the best role models and have helped me every step of the way. They have encouraged, supported and loved me since I was born and continue to be my biggest supporters. My dad and mom are the most remarkable parents.
My brothers: My brothers have always cared about me and supported me. They have always been my side for school events, sporting events, graduations, etc. My twin brother was my first best friend. We celebrate every milestone together. My brothers continue to support and encourage through my life adventures and we are very close.
Grandparents: The foundation to our family. Grandparents are nurturing and loving. We are a very close family so we saw each other regularly. I consider myself lucky because I still have Mommom (last surviving grandparent) in my life. They loved spending time with my brothers and I and spoiled us. The unconditional love my grandparents have given me is indescribable. I am able to cherish all the memories and special moments. Every day I am grateful to continue spending time with my Mommom and creating more memories.
Aunt Jill: Aunt Jill is one of the reasons why I wanted to be a teacher. When I was a young child, she was an elementary school teacher and showed so much passion towards teaching and caring for her students. I remember going to visit her at work and saying I want to be like her. Throughout my life, she has always wanted me to do whatever makes me happy and supported me throughout my journey of becoming a teacher. She has moved up in positions over the years and she still says that she does it for the children.
Mary: Mary, is one of my best friends. We have grown up together since we were about 6 months old. Our grandparents were good friends and our parents grew up together. We have always shared the same interests and hobbies such as playing basketball, swimming, going to the beach and being a teacher. She is currently a 4th grade teacher and we enjoy spending our days off together! She is someone that I can count on, who supports me, and wants what is best for me. We laugh and have fun together and are there for each other during hard times.
~ Life of a Special Educator~



I loved reading your early childhood web. It sounds really cool to have a twin. A lot of the people I work with are twins. Do you feel like that changed things for you when you began teaching? I didn't include my friend in my web, but Mary sounds like my friend Julia she and I didn't get to stay together through all of our school years, but I wish that we had.
ReplyDelete