Welcome back!
I have created a section on the left side of my blog that has links to a variety of resources related to Early Childhood. In addition to the resources that were included in this weeks learning, I have added a few resources that I use often during the school year that I wanted to share with you.
1. CSEFEL- Center on the Social and Emotional Foundations for Early Learning
I find this resource to be very beneficial for teachers because there are many useful tools that you can print out and use in your classroom to support your children who need support transitioning, calming down, making friends, identifying feelings, etc. I love this website! The link is on the left side.
2. Pathways - Pathways is an organization that provides free child development information to support parents and professionals. The child development information is broken down by age and by different areas such as tummy time, play, motor time, feeding, seven senses, motor skills, and social emotional. The site provides strategies and tips to work on those skills.
3. Maryland Families Engage- Maryland families engagement tool kit was designed to promote family involvement to improve outcomes for families and children. This site has many resources available for educators, child care providers, families, and the community to help support children be successful!
Hope you enjoy!
~ Life of a Special Educator~
Hi Jamie: Thanks for sharing your resources. I would like to further research the "Maryland Families Engage Program.
ReplyDeleteKatrina
Jaime awesome job posting all of these resources! I love that you made a section your blog specifically for the resources, and it is so easily accessible!
ReplyDeleteJamie thanks for sharing your resources with us. It will be very helpful.
ReplyDeleteJamie I love how you added your resources to your blog. I also will being looking into Pathways to incorporate in my class.
ReplyDeleteJamie,
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing these resources. I am still learning this blog thing. The resources are very much accessible. Great job!