Wednesday, October 23, 2019

When I Think of Child Development

Here are some videos and quotes about child development that I found important and meaningful.


In this video called "How I Learn" from Learning ZoneXpress, it summaries milestones from birth to 3 months old.






And to my colleagues: Thank you for your support. Here is a great video for inspiration and motivation. Good luck on your next adventure!

Every Kid Needs A Champion




4 comments:

  1. Jamie,
    You have valuable posts on your blog this week. Thank you for your contributions to the weekly discussions.

    Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jamie,
    I love that we have been in the last two classes together. Your posts are always insightful and full of heart. I hope that your journey as an educator continues to be a positive one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jamie,
    I love the quotes and videos that you chose, they are all so wonderfully well put. TED talks are the best and Pierson really put things in perspective.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post Jamie, I absolutely love Rita Pierson. Her TedTalk is one of the reasons I realized my work in the early childhood field was not done yet. I wish you the best.

    ReplyDelete

Time Well Spent

To Dr. Darragh Ernst and colleagues, thank you so much for your support over the last 8 weeks. Thank you for your positive feedback and shar...