To Dr. Darragh Ernst and colleagues, thank you so much for your support over the last 8 weeks. Thank you for your positive feedback and sharing your knowledge with me. To those of who you I have had the pleasure of working with since the beginning of our program, it has been amazing getting to know, learning together and encouraging each other. I wish you all the best in your next adventure and stay healthy and safe during this pandemic. WE DID IT!!!!! Congrats on completing your Masters Degree. Now lets continue to make a positive social change for young children, families and the field of early childhood!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Time Well Spent
To Dr. Darragh Ernst and colleagues, thank you so much for your support over the last 8 weeks. Thank you for your positive feedback and shar...
-
Over the last eight weeks, I have learned so much from this course- EDUC-6357 Diversity, Development, and Learning. It has been such a posi...
-
Part 1, Expanding Horizons The following websites are foundations whose missions are focused on improving the lives of you...
-
Over the last eight weeks, we have explored a variety of websites, listened to podcasts, fostered and shared our professional gr...


Hi Jamie! First of all, CONGRATULATIONS TO US! I dont' know about you, but it's been a long, tiring, and crazy one (mid-pandemic, and you recently getting married too!) but hard work ALWAYS pays off! I love the quotes you chose and the Word it Out you created to represent your time at Walden. Anti-bias, growth, and leadership are just the first 3 that popped out at me and I agree with how important they are and how much we have learned about them; especially anti-bias. I am so much more aware of my previously unknown biases and cultural dominance and make a point to fix these things in my classroom. Great final post :) ---Brittany
ReplyDeleteJamie,
ReplyDeleteCONGRATS !!! We have gone through many obstacles getting through to this point. I have appreciated all of your in sight in this program. I wish you the absolute best in your next chapter. I have read your passion in the work that you have done and sources that you have shared, THANK YOU for everything !!!
Violanda -
Jamie,
ReplyDeleteCongrats!!! I have loved that I have had the opportunity to work with you the past 8 weeks and in other courses as well. I also appreciate that I have the opportunity to work with you in the same county. I can't wait to see all that you do!
-Heather