Saturday, August 22, 2020

WEEK 8- thank you EDUC-6165

Over the last 8 weeks, we have built a collaborative learning community,  shared information, and insights with each other and supported each other. 

I hope you continue to learn and grow as an early childhood educator and use what we have learned about communicating and collaborating to build strong and effective relationships with your colleagues, children, and their families and the community. 

I would like to give 2 shout outs to Tamekia Beckett and Gigi Banks. Thank you for supporting me and asking questions to expand my understand and knowledge and encouraging me to think on a deeper level. 

Best of luck to you all as you continue to c0mplete your Master's Degree.  I hope we are able to work together again in our next course. 


6 comments:

  1. Jamie,

    Yes, Tamekia and Gigi have great in my journey as well. I’ve learned a lot from their posts about their experiences and lessons learned throughout these eight weeks. It was a pleasure working alongside you and learning about your experiences in the SPED world. I look forward to learning more from you and reading more of your blog post in the future.

    Allison

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Jamie,

    My fellow Walden coculture! I appreciate you sharing your family life and experiences with us. It made me feel like I know you on a personal note inspite of not having the face-to-face opportunities. You always gave me an in-group cocultural communication experience. The group with which one identifies, and to which one feels one belongs. (p. 146). I truly appreciated this greatly. You made me comfortable in knowing that support in response to my blogs and discussion boards will be noted from you regularly. You are one of the names I remember since both you and I started. I look forward to seeing our names to the end! Good Luck and I will see you next class!

    Reference

    O’Hair, D., Wiemann, M., Mullin, D.I., & Teven, J. (2018). Real communication: An introduction (4th. Ed). New York: Bedford? St. Martin’s

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jamie,
    Thank you for your blog postings. They have truly been insightful to me and have helped me to see things in a different light. I truly pray that your journey forward is blessed and that we continue to have classes together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jamie,
    I wish for you continued success as you continue on your educational goal. Over the past 8 weeks we have interacted via classroom discussion and blog posting. As we embark on our different journey, may we continue to practice effective communication and the objective that we have learned during this time become a learning tool in which we can draw from. Much success to you on your journey.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jamie,
    Thank you for your post and feedback throughout this course as well as our other courses. I wish you the best of luck in your journey to your degree. I also hope for a wonderful school year for you as your work with your little ones.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jamie,
    Thank you for each of your posts through out this course. I have enjoyed getting to know you through this program and gathering insight from you as well. I wish you the best of luck as you continue reaching toward your master's degree, and anything that you do in the future!
    -Heather

    ReplyDelete

Time Well Spent

To Dr. Darragh Ernst and colleagues, thank you so much for your support over the last 8 weeks. Thank you for your positive feedback and shar...